Re: LBC Gen'l Interest

Subject: Re: LBC Gen'l Interest
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:16:10 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I haven't exactly been following this thread, but if you are trying to
calculate the cost new factoring-in inflation, wouldn't the accurate
comparison be to start with the cost new of the vehicle in the US? The
cost in the UK doesn't take into consideration cost of shipping and
duties, does it?

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Home of "The Innocenti Project"