Re: Upholstery screw ( could be LBC related)

To: "Larry Pitts" <FUZZY95687@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Upholstery screw ( could be LBC related)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:39:11 -0800
Hi Larry,

I've gotten these from Home Depot in the past, but they only have the self
tapping type.  They're called "Phillips Round Washer".

>From an auto upholstery shop, try asking for "Phillips Oval Head Trim
Screws".

Au-ve-co also has them in their line of products.  "Phillips Oval Head
'Sems' Countersunk washer Tapping Screws" in Chrome, try their #3537 for #6
X 5/8" or 2771 for #8 X 5/8".  These are not the self tapping, but cut the
threads in a hole already drilled.  Try an Auto upholstery shop who handles
Au-ve-co products.  They can get them

There are others, but this already might be more than you want!!

Later, Paul A