Re: Upholstery screw ( could be LBC related)

To: Larry Pitts <FUZZY95687@yahoo.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Upholstery screw ( could be LBC related)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:33:56 -0500
Larry here's a couple places I've delt with ove rthe years that cary all
kinds of neat stuff.
http://www.restorationspecialties.com/catalog.htm
http://www.gardner-westcott.com/
http://www.mcmaster.com

lots and lots of hardware to choose from.
Dave & Bobbie
and "Little Bits" (check the revised web page)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm