PA Rally Date

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: PA Rally Date
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:12:49 -0500
Hey ALL,

The tentative date for this years PA Rally is July 10th.  We may be
expanding the scope to a three day event with activities on Friday and
Sunday as well, (by popular demand).  More information will be posted
soon.

The "Rally Information Page" will be re-posted soon for those of you
who need more information about the PA Rally.

I may need a few "volunteers" to help with this years proposed expanded
schedule.  If you are interested, please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Kevin Valentine
Pennsylvania Rally '04