Re: Radio Star Sprite

To: spritenut@exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radio Star Sprite
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:57:29 EST
In a message dated 1/17/04 3:52:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

> new Advanced Auto in town. So I had the Sprite running and
> was seeing just how much cardboard I needed to get the temp up for heat
> and I heard the ad.
> I did need a battery for the yellow Sprite so off I went with only 4" of
> radiator unblocked and 170* on the gauge and heat pumping out finally.
> Bought a battery, I just love it when they ask for the car model ;) and
> they had it since it was a standard group 24.

I'm not sure of the battery group, but Advance Auto has the wrong size
battery listed for the rubber-bumper Spridgets.  What they try to sell is too
large
to fit the hole--I always have to eyeball the batteries and get one that is
small enough.

--David C.