Re: Ford question, no LBC

To: "Gary & Kathryn Bales" <kgb@frontiernet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ford question, no LBC
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:28:49 -0500
if it's standard brakes not ABS, i'd try centering the switch in the
proportioning valve.  and just a quick glance under the rear at both brake
backing plates to see if they are showing any signs of being damp at the
bottoms of the plates.    just ta be certain that the rear cylinders are not
leaking causing the valve to go off center bringing on the light.

chuck.