RE: More We tight solutions

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: RE: More We tight solutions
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:53:10 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Not that you need it now, but comet will do wonders with the plastic
bottle.
                Crash

Bugeye washer fluid bottle.
In trying to make the original Tudor plastic washer juice bottle look
"presentable" I gave up. I starting looking for a replacement bottle
around the house, and I found a few candidates but most are too flimsy
or a solid color.
So today on the way home from work I stopped by my brother's marina (he
is employed at a marina, he doesn't own it) and saw a clear glass bottle

damn near empty. He told me what it was, some fiberglass type of
chemical, but the bottle is perfect! Semi hard screw on cap (even the
Tudor original cap fits this glass bottle) I drilled the appropriate
holes in the cap, installed the pick up tube, stuck a Tudor sticker on
the bottle and it looks nice! Better than that milky white plastic
bottle. Besides, old Jaguars always had glass windshield washer bottles.

So if your windshield washer bottle looks a bit peekid, check your
neighbors recycling bucket for a suitable replacement.
This clear glass bottle really does look great. Not concours. Better! ;)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ