Re: Re[2]: Brain teaser

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Brain teaser
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:43:15 -0500
sebring is mid march!  so it's prepare for racing ....season!  :)
my race car is already loaded on the trailer for sebring!  (talk about being
ready for the new season to start...or what?)  now comes my new driver's
suit! with over 200lbs. lost to date my old suit was cut down a year ago and
it's huge on me!  so i am waiting for the arival of a new suit being made
and shipped here by a very-very interested party!  (can we say sponsor?
yes! children i knew that you could!) *grin*(and financially relieved!  the
new suit would not be happening if it were coming out of my empty pockets!)

chuck.
i've gone pro-weasel!  ROFLMAO!!!!