Heater control valve

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Heater control valve
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:59:50 -0500
Hello,

I am looking for a part for my 78 midget:
- there is a valve that controls the amount of coolant fluid that goes
through the radiator in the heater box of the midget. It is located at the
left of the said heater box and has to be opened manually to get air heated
in the car.

My valve is leaking, and Victoria British does not appears to sell the said
valve.
Does anyone has a spare that they are willing to sell?

Ps: I believe that in the sprite/spitfire, this valve is activated from the
cockpit through a cable, these 2 parts appears to be interchangeable, I
would settle for any of them.

Thanks, Cyrille