Re: Heater control valve

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater control valve
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:28:25 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Rimmer Bros. corrected link:
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/cgi-bin/rimmer.bat?spitfire/spitfireindx

-=Chris

<-----Original Message----->

                 From: Chris King
Sent: 1/21/2004 3:18:27 PM
To:
cyrille@hp.com;cyrille@hp.com;cyrille@hp.com;spridgets@autox.team.net

Sprite, no, but Spitfire, yes. Check out www.spitbits.com
or www.rimmerbros.co.uk
for good sources for Spit parts.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/

<-----Original Message----->

From DE-BREBISSON,CYRILLE
\(HP-Boise,ex1\);DE-BREBISSON,CYRILLE
\(HP-Boise,ex1\);DE-BREBISSON,CYRILLE \(HP-Boise,ex1\)
Sent: 1/21/2004 12:58:50 PM
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Heater control valve

Hello,

I am looking for a part for my 78 midget:
- there is a valve that controls the amount of coolant fluid that goes
through the radiator in the heater box of the midget. It is located at
the
left of the said heater box and has to be opened manually to get air
heated
in the car.

My valve is leaking, and Victoria British does not appears to sell the
said
valve.
Does anyone has a spare that they are willing to sell?

Ps: I believe that in the sprite/spitfire, this valve is activated from
the
cockpit through a cable, these 2 parts appears to be interchangeable, I
would settle for any of them.

Thanks, Cyrille