Re: ..speaking of Superchargers and Datsun trannies...

To: <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ..speaking of Superchargers and Datsun trannies...
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:23:45 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
One of the minor things that amazed me on my trip to Puerto Rico was the
number of Datsun 210s still on the road. I saw probably about a dozen or
so, in various states of repair. I don't know how many have 5 speeds,
but it was intresting, as one never sees any up here in the northeast
rust-belt. There were also quite a few RWD Corollas around too.

-=Chris