Jack Stands

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jack Stands
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:36:30 -0500
Frank you give me hope that the Mutant's tires might feel a hard surface under
them some day.....

I'm still trying to get the rear FIAT brake lines on. The only bubble flare
lines I can find have metric threads, which I need 3/16 standard. Can find
adapters for standard flared ends to the bubble but the nipple on the end is
too long and threads wont take hold. I have went all the auto parts stores and
they claim they can't make what I need and claim they can't order them
either... The PO who converted it over to FIAT used metric threads and a lot
of will power to tighten them up... He just over powered them until they were
stripped and tight...

Previous Owners and Jack Stands.... You just gotta love them

Marco
79 Mutant Midget