RE: MIke's Visit from OZ

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MIke's Visit from OZ
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 04:53:47 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
I met Mike for the first time last night in New York City. Great guy!
Had a fun conversation about Spridgets (of course) and other stuff
(including his fun experience of curling at Peter C's). Funny thing is,
we decided to meet at Heartland Brewery/Chophouse on 43rd street. We
must have been within two feet of each other at the bar for a good 10
minutes before we actually met, as neither of us remembered to tell the
other what we looked like!

As always, it's great to put a face and a voice to a list member!

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/