Re: Who else is working on their Spridget?

To: spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: Re: Who else is working on their Spridget?
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:19:55 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,
          Good luck with your drive!

For the past 25 years I have given my self a birthday present. A day off of
work ALONE! If you have never been home alone you should try it. Hell you made
it your home why not take some time to enjoy it. So what do you do when you
turn 50? Fire up the heater in the garage and find the problem with the brakes
on ones midget. This car has reintroduced me to the joy of the open road. And
it wants me to fix her. So as soon as my body wakes up I'll get to work. I'll
let you know what I find out. There is one problem I do know of the break
peddle is rusted to the shaft. That means I'll have to remove the peddle
assembly
to fix it. Looks like I'll be a while. :[i]
 George
76 midget
76 mgb
80 mgb