RE: Puzzler , now lightened flywheels

To: "Guy Weller" <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Puzzler , now lightened flywheels
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:08:51 -0600
In NY, if you take a driving test with a manual tranny, and you leave the
car in gear with your foot on the clutch at a light or stop sign, you
automatically fail.  At least, that's how I remember it.  In other states,
if you take it out of gear at a light or stop sign, you fail.....

This had nothing to do with the current conversation, but I thought I'd
mention it....

Mike