Re: Tire'ed of playing the game/no lbc

To: willy@thompsoncarpentry.com, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Tire'ed of playing the game/no lbc
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:10:11 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/25/2004 8:28:31 AM Mountain Standard Time,
willy@thompsoncarpentry.com writes:
say,
hmm, didn't roofrex or Ameriroof, reroof America, do yours? and they say
well yeah they did what's the point?  Makes my friggin day to tell em to
call for the warranty from them guys, and hear customer say "I cant seem to
get a hold of them anymore"  And then I proceed to tell em, my prices are a
bit higher, because I AM here 3 years later, and I stand behind my work.
.

I met a group of these "blow into town roofers" on a plane a few years ago.
We too had a severe hail storm here in El Paso a few years ago...it was July
and there were 2-3 foot drifts of hail stones!!!

Anyway, this fellow with them explained what they did, and even told me how
they find a local guy and set up a person to answer a second line in his
office, so he gets all he can handle and a comission off all the rest that they
take
in his name!

Flolks call a local guy and get these gypsies!

Worst of both worlds it seems to me.

Robert B. Houston
'73 Midget...and others

You know what's interesting about Washington? It's the kind of place where
second-guessing has become second nature.George W. Bush, Speech on May 17, 2002