Mike of Oz meeting

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mike of Oz meeting
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:49:48 -0800
MIke Gigante just left my humble grease pit, headed to a rendezvous at
Gerard's place.  Michelin Man? No, I was more reminded of those guys you see
on the cable channel playing rugby.  If Mike didn't play a ton of rugby I'd be
surprised.  His timing was excellent, arriving just after I finished washing
the whole dang fleet.  The Morris is up and running, bugeye was washed and
ready to go for a scoot in the country and the new Mini and Austin were out in
the driveway so I could finally sweep out the garage.  Mike checked out the
fleet and got a look at the turbocharger before we took it out for a quick run
out of town.  I realized only later I should have handed him the key and let
him wind it up a bit.  I thought about it a bit and realized I've never
offered anyone the key.  Like the kid whose mom tells him to share his
favorite toy with a cousin, the hand might reach out, but the fingers are
clenched tight.  Sorry Mike, I'll work on it.

Pity he didn't have a bit more time, but he added in at least 4 hours of
driving to squeeze in a visit and still make Gerard's place.  After hearing
how he once brought home a 40' trailer full of of sprites from the US, my wife
decided that my level of addiction is still not a concern.  Hummmmmmm.....?

Glen