Re: Big Deal at Watkins Glen

To: MGTD2@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Deal at Watkins Glen
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:17:30 EST
I couldn't agree more with the comments made by John, on experiencing the
town of Watkins Glen, the track events at this historic racing circuit, and the
thrill of actually lapping the "original" road circuit. Two years ago, Mini was
the featured marque at the Zippo Vintage Gran Prix weekend in September..
Being a Mini owner I was able to participate in that event, and it is an
understatement for me to say, it's one I will cherish forever. If you're an MG
racer,
owner or lover, you owe it to yourself to place this one on your 04' calendar.

Howard Collins
60' AH Bugeye
69 Austin Cooper S