Re: front shock mounts

To: "larryrex" <larryrex@awesomenet.net>
Subject: Re: front shock mounts
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:54:13 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
What about slipping a flat magnet under the bottom of the oversize hole and
filling the hole with weld.
grind the fresh bumpy surface flat, locate the shock, mark the center on the
fresh weld surface, redrill and re-tap?  Good as new and you can leave the
spring pan in place.

Glen
(who spends waaayy too much time with his favorite toy mig welder.)