Re: Ford Fiesta alt

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ford Fiesta alt
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:54:56 -0800
Chris,

I've got one 948, one 1275 and one Datsun A14 all with the same alternator
model.  I use the Mitsubishi one wire alternator.  The Datsun 210 bracket
and probably several Datsun brackets will work as well.  Its small, puts out
plenty of watts, and is readily available rebuilt from NAPA or at the local
breaker yard for a pretty cheap price.

Glen