FW: Prices on Big Healeys Are Rediculous!!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Prices on Big Healeys Are Rediculous!!!
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:20:09 -0600 with any abuse report
-----Original Message-----
From willy at thompsoncarpentry.com [mailto:willy@thompsoncarpentry.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 8:19 AM
To: William M. Gilroy
Subject: RE: Prices on Big Healeys Are Rediculous!!!

Well I might put in my 2 cents here

I picked up a GORGEOUS bj8 last year, for restoration, pics at
http://tinyurl.com/yswbs  body straight, good frame, good hood, didn't run
from sitting for over 15 years, (just got it running 2 weeks ago) and am now
working on the brakes and such, I paid about what that pretzel went for. I
had been watching that auction, and thought when it hit 7k that I got a
SUPERB deal, now I just think some one went NUTS lol

Big healeys are like sprites, to the fact, that it will cost more to restore
one than buy one done (with some exceptions obviously) but I watch them, on
ebay as a hobby, and consistently you could buy a decent one for 25-35 k
this pretzel starting at 11k is going to take more than 20k to put back
together imho