Re: Prices on Big Healeys Are Rediculous!!!

To: WFO Herb <froggi60@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Prices on Big Healeys Are Rediculous!!!
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:06:24 -0500
Cc: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
WFO Herb wrote:

> Kent,
>
> Wish you'd sent this before it closed, I would have (actually) bid on
> the car.  Yes, seems like a lot for a 'wreck'...but have you seen how
> much the fetch?!?
>
> Herb

That car is seriously twisted.  Take  a look at the picture for the
interior, the tranny tunnel is shifted in both directions.  While I
don't follow big healey prices, I searched the web for "BJ8" and "sale"
and it found some nice cars for 18 to 20 thousand. They have to be
better deals then that  healey pretzel.  I think the bidder overpaid.  JM2C.

Gilroy