Monza Exhaust Installation

To: spridgets@autox.team.net FILETIME=[5957F210:01C3E81C] i0VH668A015288
Subject: Monza Exhaust Installation
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:04:54 -0600
I am in the process of "trying" to install a Monza Exhaust system on my 77
midget.  I can't figure out why they welded the drivers side bracket on an
angle and then write in the mounting instructions that you are to bolt it
through the roof of the trunk.  I believe that it is impossible.  I contacted
the manufacturer and asked them, they were no help. They claim that they have
two drawings, one showing the drivers side bracket welded to the forward pipe
with the same angle as the passenger side bracket and the other shows it the
way it was shipped.  Is there anyone out there who has been through this before
and can tell me how to mount this.  Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Jason.