Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites

Subject: Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:54:10 -0600
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, larryrex@awesomenet.net, dlh2001@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
"Robert E. Shlafer" wrote:

> And anyone out there who REALLY believes we do....got news for 'ya....
> you've been scammed big time!! :):)

Then I have been scammed. The average American worker (in my area of Texas)
does not want to work overtime, sweat while he works, or do anything more
than he absolutely has to. The majority of the Hispanics that work with us
(there are some bad ones there to) will do whatever it takes to get the job
done. I used to believe as you Cap'n, till the white workers would quit,
saying, "I can sit at home and collect unemployment and make more than
this". The lazy fuc$ing bastards are more than willing to go onto a
government dole program, than actually WORK for anything and earn it!! The
Hispanic labor doesn't have that option for them, thus, they work, and damn
hard.
I have a white boy that I may need to fire on Monday. He has worked for me
for less than a year. He has missed more than a dozen days at work for car
trouble, as well as days off for some mysterious illness. I have tried to
be understanding, but after a while, it just gets old. He cannot for the
life of him figure out WHY I took him off of a machine operators position,
and gave it to a Hispanic female who is as intelligent as he is, AND at
work EVERY day.
I am going to tell him he is on a 90 day attendance probation. If he can do
it, he can have his job. I bet he will quit. So that is the kind of
ruthless S.O.B. that I am. I actually expect people to show up regularly,
AND WORK, for the job for which I have hired them for.

Brad