Re: Monza Exhaust Installation

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monza Exhaust Installation
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 06:48:38 -0600
> You should be able to make it fit if you abandon the
> written instructions and improvise based on the hangers that you find.

You must be a much better improviser than I am. All of the generic stuff
around here seems to be designed for SUVs. At any rate, 'one size fits all'
and 1.5" is the low end of the fitting spectrum, so it is all very bulky
since it also fits 2" or more. With the minimal clearance that we love so
dearly on these cars, I MUCH prefer using purpose-built exhaust components
whenever possible.
David Lieb