RE: Monza Exhaust Installation

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Monza Exhaust Installation
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:32:40 -0500
It is not clear from your posting exactly what your problems are but I would
guess that you should go to the local muffler shop and buy some generic
hangers and use them.  You should be able to make it fit if you abandon the
written instructions and improvise based on the hangers that you find.

Regards,
Sandy Brown

I am in the process of "trying" to install a Monza Exhaust system on my 77
midget.  I can't figure out why they welded the drivers side bracket on an
angle and then write in the mounting instructions that you are to bolt it
through the roof of the trunk.  I believe that it is impossible.  I
contacted the manufacturer and asked them, they were no help. They claim
that they have two drawings, one showing the drivers side bracket welded to
the forward pipe with the same angle as the passenger side bracket and the
other shows it the way it was shipped.  Is there anyone out there who has
been through this before and can tell me how to mount this.  Pictures would
be greatly appreciated.

Jason.