Re: NLBC Ford F150

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, "LBC" "Spridgets" <@awesomenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NLBC Ford F150
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:03:06 -0600
 Not sure how I would fix the issue or even try, living
 in the southeren heat belt.
 Here is a question for you, where can someone pickup a block
 that runs so cool? LOL

 Larry Rex

My cuz in Irving called me this morning.  He is having trouble with his 97
F150 6 cylinder 300CID....it is underheating.

It will barely move the needle off cool, and after a while, gets even cooler!

I suggested the thermostat, unchanged in 140,000 miles might be stuck
open...but would it get more open (opener?) as the engine warmed up?

What is normal?

Any suggestions besides change the thermostat?

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]