Re: Miss me? 6 Feb 2004 05:55:36 -0600

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com (David Lieb)
Subject: Re: Miss me? 6 Feb 2004 05:55:36 -0600
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:25:47 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridget List)
Dave...and all.

Mark's the boss. This is his domain, his
property. So, while others may
comment from time to time (depending
upon outlook, mood, and whether someone had a headache last night or
there was no someone!) Mark's comments
in this respect count. He's the Captain and it's his cockpit.

I love the cars, am natually friendly and
outgoing and am interested in what others
think about the events that occur in our
world as well, along with Spridget talk as
it's winter and pretty quiet, accordingly.

Nontheless...

we may all overdo it in some respect from
time to time and I am no different.

I figure Mark monitors and if
this is the case he will let me know. He
has! And not in an "un-nice" way, really.
So I will curb my "extrovert" self
a bit and if that's not enough I'm sure he'll
let me know! :):)

So thanks, but let's let him do his job
without giving him a hard time.

Cap'n. Bob