Re: Miss me?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miss me?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:22:01 -0600
> To: "Spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> I think the solution is to reply to the list, but to select out
individuals'
> names so that they don't get a list message plus a duplicate.

Guy, leaving a particular name or two besides the list allows for a faster
conversation since the direct mail gets there much faster than the list mail
does. This enables quick exchanges of information without depriving the list
of those valued tidbytes of lore.
OTOH, it DOES get a bit tedious to get totally unrelated duplicate copies
just because you did reply to the list on a topic several permutations ago
;-)
There is a middle ground, you know -- use Reply all and be selective as to
which names you leave in.
Better yet, just unsubscribe and go out into the garage and get some work
done on my Midget ;-)
David Lieb