Speaking of Miatas...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Speaking of Miatas...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:49:39 -0800
I recently joined the growing list of Spridgeteers who have a Miata
in their stable. I was weary of driving my Volvo wagon to work
everyday and bought a one-owner '96 that was traded in on a new '03.
I must say Miatas definitely have a British heritage in the way they
drive and feel and it DEFINITELY more fun to commute in! My son,
Michael, already has his sites set on it and is trying to get me to
buy some things for it "for when he gets it"...LOL We want it to end
up looking like this, except with a double blue stripe.

http://www.racingbeat.com/Images/57104b.jpg

...and, if anyone is interested. I have one'03 left in stock that I
can let you steal for between $4-5000 below invoice (meaning cost,
not MSRP).

MSRP.
Base price $21,843
  As equipped (below) $24,208*
LOCALE  7 EDIT  DIT
MX-5 Miata
5-Spd Manual
142-hp 1.8L DOHC 16-Valve I4-Cylinder
2-Rear Wheel Drive
PACKAGES & OPTIONS      7 EDIT
SUSPENSION PACKAGE
APPEARANCE PACKAGE 1
CHROME FUEL-FILLER DOOR
REAR SPOILER
* MSRP includes destination fee, but excludes tax, title, and license fees.

Call or email me if you are interested.

--
Gerard Chateauvieux
Royal Motor Sales