Re: Speaking of Miatas...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of Miatas...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:06:03 -0600
Trish and I are expecting to pick up a 91 (I think) this spring. We are
already members of the Windy City Miata Club (very good autocrosses and a
good bunch of driving people -- much more so than many of the MG club
members), but it would be nice to add a Miata to the stable. This particular
Miata was for sale last fall, but someone beat us to it; they are planning
to dump it this spring and gave us dibs on it. Of course, Trish thinks it
should go in the garage. I might have to part with some spares.
David Lieb