[Fwd: Engine hoist from northern tool]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Engine hoist from northern tool]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 0:46:57 +0000
Most of them are pretty close in the specs... The folding model that I have
doesn't fit in between the front tires but the arm extends far enough that it
doesn't matter. I just have one of my kids stand on the back of the crane to
keep it on the floor. When I am pulling an engine by myself I just cock it a
little so that one leg is under the car and the other is outside...

Kent
1960 Bugeye

Does anybody know if this beast will squeeze between the tires and extract?
Mike G