Re: Engine hoist from northern tool

Subject: Re: Engine hoist from northern tool
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:56:44 -0600
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
the only problem I have with my hoist (not the one you are thinking of buying,
btw) is getting the lower arms of the hoist under the A arms of the car. I have
to put the car on ramps in order to get the hoist under the car. It needs to be
there anyway, to ease in removing the lower tranny bolts, speedo cable, ground
strap and other sundry items. YMMV

Brad