Re: Original Color

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original Color
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:40:39 -0600
> If red is to your liking, there was a really nice red used on the RWA
> cars. A real red like was used on Ferraris and Porsches. I've seen very
> very few of those red RWA cars. Maybe 2 or 3.

Jay, et al
Anybody know what red that was? My 72 is a typically mediocre MG blue (and
that's the polite version of the description), and I would really prefer
some other color. I have toyed with the idea of Mariner Blue (yes, the Miata
color which was copied from the California license plate), but I would be
willing to go with an authentic MG color if I could find one that I liked. I
have a 74 in blaze red which is truly awful. I have seen a Tartan Red (I
think) which wasn't bad. Is that the one?
David Lieb