RE: stories about bugeyes?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: stories about bugeyes?
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 21:01:54 -0600 with any abuse report
now that is funny!

-----Original Message-----
From Ankitterer at aol.com [mailto:Ankitterer@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 8:15 PM
To: spridgets@autox.team.net

Delivered by a two-year-old
"Mommy. is that a baby car?"

More recently at a Texas Healey Roundup we had our snazzy new Sprite Blanket
that a couple of the guys in our club designed and had put together.   It
was
draped over the back end of the car at the popular choice show, and I
overheard the following conversation fragment.

"Mom,why does that car have a blanket on it?"

Healey-owning Mom: "Well, it's awfully little and it's pretty cold here
today
. . . "

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"