Re: who bought the parts lot??

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: who bought the parts lot??
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:03:34 -0600
Any one know who bought this parts lot here in Oklahoma?  I had thought of
putting a bid in for 500.00 at the last min, but someone did the buy it now.
http://tinyurl.com/2zm46

Charlie
59 Trailer Maiden Bugeye

 Charlie the buyer had an ebay profile which reads as follows

 Yesterwheels, a Wagner family venture
We are the Wagners, Richard and Juliana, Heather, and Rachelle. Yesterwheels is
in the business of buying and selling tools, parts, and wheeled vehicles of all
types. Toys to cars, trucks, and vans. We have sold, on e-bay, British sports
car parts, early fifties Chevy pickup parts, a van, a Caddilac, Hesston NFR
belt buckles, and some antique tools, toys, and figurines.

Home is where the computer is.
We live in northeast Ohio. Originally from Kansas, and hoping one day to
return. The items we sell come from all over the country, but most from Ohio or
Kansas. We try to procure for sale items we would own ourselves. We describe
each one honestly, pointing out the good things and the problems. We want our
customers to be happy. All our feedback is positive, and we strive to keep it
that way. Thanks for visiting. Richard

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]