Re: Breaking News - MkII Sprites now selling for $10,000 - $20,000!!!

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Breaking News - MkII Sprites now selling for $10,000 - $20,000!!!
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:15:57 -0600
 Yeah it's red hot, just dont slam the door, bondo will
 fall off. LOL

 This car comes with a torrnue cover but no side curtains. Don't miss this
opportunity to own a very fun and affordably sports car we are offering this
car for only 10 days many of these cars in this condition are trading at the
$10,0000- $20,0000 range. We are offering this car with a reserve much lower
than that so bid to win. Good luck and happy bidding!

The actual total miles are unknown.

If you want to speak to someone call Mark toll-free at 877-CARS305
(877-227-7305).

That's right $10,000 - $20,000. I read it right here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31859&item=2459755901

I'm particularly partial to the trunk seal and the garden hose breather,
not to mention the front bumper alignment. It also includes a "torrnue
cover". Not sure what that is, but it comes with one.

This just speculation but I think it's safe to assume this seller just
discovered flat black paint.

But seriously, check the "Terms of Sale". He wastes alot of words to say
"Buyer Beware".

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct