Re: these guys are always smokin crack

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: these guys are always smokin crack
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:48:47 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yeah, and at those prices, they can afford to smoke the stuff!!
I was particularly taken by the $600 used wire wheel set. Such a deal!

Maybe I should have ordered that "make a fortune on Ebay" CD.

So I will be breaking up my almost finished Bugeye for Ebay.
If anybody wants a nice pair of Bugeye doors, $800 each, how about a
matching steel bugeye bonnet? 9,000 bucks. Nice running 948 (no bolt
ons) $2,000. Bolt ons for above 948 engine, 2,000 more, Excellent
smoothcase tranny, best offer over 3500, seats $500 each, t/stat cover a
real steal at $75, T stat  $29.95, a bargan because it went for almost
$3 when new last month. t/stat gasket 49.95 :) Genuine cork!!
How about a powdercoated brake pedal box? Big bucks. Add loads more bux
if you want the pedals to go with it.
And, jump on this very rare glass windscreen washer bottle. You won't
ever see one like this in any other Sprite. $100.
Pictures are worth a thousand words and my words are worth a buck each
so send me $1000 and I will happily send you a picture of the part you
will be ripped, I mean bidding on.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ