Re: these guys are always smokin crack

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: these guys are always smokin crack
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:57:13 EST
In a message dated 2/11/04 12:42:20 PM, psychalgia@rocketmail.com writes:

> bah, next youll say that curb feelers are out of place on a brit

The place you are talking about--British Masters--defies the imagination.&
nbsp;  They literally have hundreds of parts from hundreds of British cars, in
various stages of decay.   The stuff on ebay is pretty bad, I have to
admit, but if you are willing to battle grease lakes, car seat mountains, and
dog
crap, you can occasionally find one of those treasures that don't come from
Moss Motors.   We made some use of the firm in 1996 when we restored
the
Bugeye--just have to know what you are looking for and get it in your hand
before
putting down the cash.   On the other hand, I haven't been up there
recently and some owner may have decided he has a gold mine--oh well!!

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"