vintage racer for sale i1DNcs8A013531

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: vintage racer for sale i1DNcs8A013531
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:38:01 -0500
Those of you who may have wondered how to get in the front of the vintage
racing line, here's a really well-sorted car in Indiana.  No financial interest
blah blah blah. Contact the seller directly.
John Deikis......................
Hi John  The purple sprite is pretty well sorted. It has the usual stuff like
comp springs and sway bars, fuel cell, Earlshoses, 13 row mocal oil cooler,
remote oil filter, accusump, comp tach with rev limiter, electronic ign., new 5
point harness, Hoosier tires with half a season on them, double Bering hubs,
quaife locking rearend,fresh rebuild on gear box with new 2nd and 3rd straight
cut gears with hardened syncros. The engine is a fresh rebuilt 1275 with ARP
bolts all the way through, nitrided crank shot peened rods smoothed and
balanced, new bearings and deves rings with fresh stainless valves, Kent 649
cam with 1.5 to rockers. The head is fresh with I think about 30 thou off the
bottom. Comp is 12 to 1and it goes into a 3 into one header. It also has a
brand new alum. fly wheel that has never been used and the front end has a 4 in
alum water pump pulley. I have not dynoed the car yet as I am waiting for the
weather to get a little better before I haul it into town so I don't know what
kind of H. P. it makes. I'm asking $10,000 for the car and I think it is worth
every penny. It should be a up front car provided I could drive it. Chris
debo@ligtel.com