RE: Unemployment $$

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Unemployment $$
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 01:39:19 -0500 FILETIME=[467CA9C0:01C3F2C5]
A little late,

My experience with Unemployment is, that those that feel that they will make
more money while on unemployment are in for a rude awakening come tax time.
They may make more weekly take home pay, but they don't realize that they
will have to pay income taxes on that money. They don't take taxes  out of
the weekly check, but they will at the  end of the year!
At least in New York they do.
BTDT!! and it hurt

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto