Luggage Tie Down

To: "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Luggage Tie Down
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 23:34:38 -0800
I've mounted a luggage rack on my Bugeye - non-original for bugeyes but
period appropriate style. I figure to use it on day trips with the wife,
you know, carry picnic basket, tool chest or luggage with cat inside (as
appropriate).

I'm wondering what do others use to tie down something on the rack? I
know bungee cords will work okay, but they lack that '50s/'60's British
style. Don't remember ever seeing anything advertized by the usual
suspects (M*ss, VB). Thinking I may need to go to some leather goods
store and look for a xxx-large belt. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA