Re: Luggage Tie Down

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Luggage Tie Down
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:03:56 EST
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/14/2004 7:59:46 AM Mountain Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:
If the need, or desire ever arises to secure the wife to the luggage
rack, you might just want to play it safe and use the tried and true
bungee cords and duct tape. And always make sure the extremities are
secured. You don't want arms and legs flopping all over the place. It's
sloppy and can damage the paint. Just my opinion.
.

I've alway found that old silk ties were best for this sort of bondage, but
nylon stockings or panty hose can be pressed into use in an emergency.  Of
course, there's velvet rope for the special occasions....am I on the right list?

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget

"I'm not all that sold on the idea of becoming the poor man's Cher" J. Joplin