Re: Valentine Day

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, spritenut@exit109.com, mardep5@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: Valentine Day
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:23:59 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/15/04 10:32:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mgraziano@mindspring.com writes:

> Since when does telling your significant other you love her/him
> have anything to do with carelessly spending $300 on things that would cost
> $80 any other day of the year.

I couldn't agree more.  What better way to step off the spiraling
prove-you-love-her-by paying merry go round than by short-circuiting the rip
off artists
and doing your own thing and cooking a wonderful meal with all the trimmings
in an intimate atmosphere?  What is remotely romantic about waiting an hour in
line among a bunch of coughing, over-dressed people to pay beaucoups of money
for a skimpy meal?    WE got it right, Graz!  Just ask our wives.  8^)

--David C.