Re: Valentine Day

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valentine Day
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:47:35 -0500
Our local groceriy store sells a dozen roses for $9.99. Well except
last week, they were $19.99. And I didn't get any either. What happened
top HER buying US a gift??

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.