Re: Sebring Sprite kit in UK

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sebring Sprite kit in UK
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:52:16 -0500
Well, the Sebring Sprite in the best condition <2,000 miles from new was
sold just a couple of years ago for something like +$50,000. The asking
price was $65,000. I can't verify the actual sales price at this moment.

I think the buyer was in the Philly area.

I was actually very interested in that car, but IMHO, there wasn't a
Sprite made worth that kind of moolah. And I love Sprites.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>