RE: Info needed

To: d.carpenter7@verizon.net
Subject: RE: Info needed
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:18:48 -0500
Cc: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks to everybody that had a good suggestion.  I appreciate it.  I was
hoping that there might be a "discount" source for Optima batteries, as
there is for gel motorcycle batteries.  Traditional mail order is usually
not cost effective when you figure in shipping for something that heavy.
Retail availability is niot an issue and I will probably just go buy one
over the counter.  Seems like everybody has about the same price.

JohnD