RE: My '59 Bugeye

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: RE: My '59 Bugeye
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:39:47 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
-----Original Message-----
From Lester Ewing [mailto:lewing at sport.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 10:48 AM
Cc: Spridget List

More questions if you don't mind...

Speedo has a trip odo on it but I can't locate any way to reset it,
where should I be looking?

reach under nieth, or lay down and look up. you will see a "stem"

have a look at the ebay auction mark has for the speedo, and you will see a
good Pic
item #2462461132

Dash doesn't seem to have a way to turn on gauge illumination, should
that happen with the headlight switch (ie my bulbs are burned out) or
is there a separate switch?

slide switch all the way over by the drivers door, lot of times they are
corroded

I have a button for the starter, the catalogs all show a cable pull
starter, is this a change or did a PO make a change?

That's been changed ;(