Re: Clutch/ pushing the season

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Subject: Re: Clutch/ pushing the season
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:53:55 -0500
YOU CALL THAT WISCONSIN SNOW????

We had more than that in PA night before last. But it was all melted
today ;-)

Looks like a fun way to spend the day. Looking forward to a "first"
ride from the new home this weekend!!!

BTW, the clutch hose is all one piece and it is not tooooo bad to
replace. It's the bleeding that bleeds ;-)

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget