Fwd: computer brain trusts question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: computer brain trusts question
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:55:00 -0500 information
Some one remind me to strip the trailer.

Begin forwarded message:

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com